[nagdu] News broadcast, a boy and his guide dog

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:25:28 UTC 2012

I know that they give dogs to kids that have
odtism
sorry can't spell it. But I was told by them that they only gave them
out to local kids. Maybe they are starting to expand.
They do this because it helps keep the kids focused and calmed, it
also helps the parents because the dog keeps the kid from running off
at no noticed and can since any emotional and health changes, like a
seaser.
sorry for my  spelling. lol.

On 1/3/12, loriandleo <loriandleo at ohiohills.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is for anyone who's with Guide Dogs For The Blind.
>
> This evening we were watching the news . They had a story about a nine year
> old boy in Texas who received a guide dog from Guide Dogs for the blind. The
> reporter said it was a"buddy dog". They showed a team from the school who
> brought 5 or 6 dogs with them.
>
> I always thought that you had to be at least 18 before getting a guide dog.
> Is this a new program?
>
> Actually my boyfriend wants to know.
>
> Lori and the Gipper

Lea Williams