[nagdu] News broadcast, a boy and his guide dog

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 12:14:28 UTC 2012

Hi, Lori and Gipper,
The K9 Buddy program has been going on for quite some time with GDB.
If you go to GDB's web site, they will have a link or section that you can
read their information on as far as the K9 Buddy program.
If my memory is correct but may not be, the program kicked off in 2008.
Someone can correct meon this one if that doesn't sound right.
Since my seven months of putting up with my seizure disorder, I'm having to
write more things down or else, end up forgetting.
*Wow*
Still, I enjoy life for what it is worth.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf