[nagdu] hockey game

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 4 16:44:25 UTC 2012

Hi Gary.
Thanks for the detailed info about the best places to sit, and the
temperature.  I might still bring a blanket for Ben, just in case.
But for shame!  Don't you know that the NJ Devils are an NHL team?  I'd
like to say they'll beat the Canucks when your boys come out here, but
that's not a sure thing this year.

My husband and I used to sit in wheelchair seating at Shea Stadium.  They
were pretty close to the field, and had extra room.  The wheelchair
seating at CitiField is not in such a good location, so we haven't used it
there, and there's still been enough room for Ben.

Tracy