[nagdu] Dog Shoe Verses Hoover Vacuum Cleaner

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 02:55:05 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
My housekeeper came out to clean again today which was supposed to be yesterday, but she forgot.
I was originally supposed to schedule my dental appointment and spaced it out too, so it worked out in both of our favors.
The appointment that I thought was scheduled and after I did schedule one around 9:00 AM actually did happen today.
It was good she didn't come anyway as the water for the whole building was out.
Luckily, Odie had drinking water.
While she was using the Hoover Vacuumn Cleaner, one of Odie's dog shoes accidentally was sucked up.
Thankfully, there wasn't enough room for it to go into the vacuumn cleaner anyway since my Hoover Cleaner has a guard which covers the brush.
What lesson did that teach me?
Next time, I'd better remember to pick up Odie's Pawtechers and put them away.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf