[nagdu] wellness exam

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 03:22:06 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Odie will have his sellness exam tomorrow.
I hope that everything will look good for him tomorrow and no new medical things pop up.
I did find out that I don't have to do his blood test just yet and that it only has to be done yearly.
Some of the residents in our apartment complex thought Odie is looking different upon asking me if he lost weight.
I told them that I had to knock off some of his weight to prevent the degenerative disc disease in his lower back from getting worse off.
I"ll admit that despite him being eight years old, he still wants to behave like a large one-year-old puppy.
Oh well.
I enjoy him doing that anyway as he always finds a way for me to laugh.
Will let everyone know tomorrow how his wellness exam pans out.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf