[nagdu] Monthly Meeting of the Travel and Tourism Division January 10, 2012 with our special Guest Matt Slosky, CEO of Socialflights.com

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 03:56:40 UTC 2012

Margo,

Let me try to be more clear.  If the particular announcement has
specifically to do with guide dogs and travel, then it's appropriate for
this list.  A good example is Cheryl's recent post about her trip and
the dolphin encounter issue.  that related to both travel and guide
dogs, so it's fine here.  However *all* travel issues are not relevant
to this list and are not to be posted here.

It's no different than for any other list.  The recent discussion about
hockey games and taking a guide dog was appropriate for both this list
and the sports and recreation list.  However a post about purchasing a
BoFlex machine is inappropriate for this list.

There are lots and lots of NFB sponsored lists, all with specific areas
of interest.  Repeated straying from the topic of guide dogs takes away
from the value of this list.   People are here to discuss guide dogs.

Julie