[nagdu] Seating on Public Transit

harold leigland hleigland at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 5 17:03:33 UTC 2012

hi lin our buses have a long strap that goes arround the wheel chair and hooks tight to the side of the bus to use these the long bench seats must be in upright position. acctually I think two straps are on the buses but the transit vans have one. Besides the bench seats we have forward faceing rows of seats on each side farther back on the buses. no foot rests. hal