[nagdu] AT PILOT :)

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 9 19:22:38 UTC 2012

Oh boy, where do I start?
    The one thing that comes to mind immediately is relieving the dogs. It
is different at every school, but it must be similar to a certain extent.
Anyway, your dog has probably been living in the kennel for the last few
months, so be patient when you relieve him/her. It may take a while for your
dog to get used to going at the designated times.
    Okay, and the other thing that just popped into my head. At some
schools, they show you how to teach the dogs extra commands, such as finding
certain things. I would not use this too much until you and the dog bond
more.

Nicole

Nicole