[nagdu] Odie's dog food

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:37:12 UTC 2012

Have you tried googling to see if you can get that food from another
site? That stuff is pricey.
I think about $25 for a 6 LBS bag. I feed my cats Iams and think I am
going to switch, I feed them the amount the vet tells me to acording
to their weight and they still are a bit over weight. lol. I tried it
once to see if that would work and they did not like it and it was
pricey so I did not force them.

I need to look in to food before I get my dog. I want it to be healthy
and not fat and lazy. lol.

On 1/9/12, Criminal Justice Major <orleans24 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi, all,
> The vet which I take Odie to ended up discontinuing his food, Purina
> Overweight Management.
> So, Dale and I now have to order it online through Pet Food Direct where it
> is a little more costly.
> We ordered his food just a week ago and now have to wait for it a little
> longer as the original truck which it was being shipped by ended up being
> brocksided by another semi truck.
> The other semi truck ended up ripping through the cab that the dog food and
> some other items were in.
> Thankfully, Pet Food Direct will be keeping in contact with us and they will
> hold our money for thirty days at least.
> They also plan on allowing us to keep the free shipping deal which we ended
> up getting around the end of last month.
> Although I wasn't too happy about Harrison Memorial Animal Hospital
> discontinuing to sell his dog food, it all made sense though.
> It was getting too expensive for them to order it directly and let alone, it
> was just sitting around taking up space.
> Good advantage for ordering the purina Overweight Management over the
> internet is that it will be delivered directly to my apartment complex.
> Sometimes, unfortunate things can turn out to be good.
> *Smiles*
> Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
> medical alert service dog
> the happy spirited bounty labra wolf