[nagdu] dog food

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jan 9 20:04:18 UTC 2012

If I remember correctly, GDB used Science Diet, but I switched Lexia to
nutro. However, her dental food, which serves three purposes, is Science
Diet. She eats the dental food because:
1. She needs a snack in the middle of the day.
2. The food is high in fiber, which seems to help her relieving.
3. It is good for her teeth.