[nagdu] dog food

Abigail Lanier lanier.abigail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 01:39:02 UTC 2012

Hello Lea,

My guide Alexa and I trained at GEB. They were feeding her Iams, and I
continued to feed her Iams for about 3 months after. Then, I moved
across the state and the local pet store did not cary Iams (shocking,
I know). I then switched to Blue Buffalo until about 4 month ago. I
really like Blue, but honestly it's really expensive.

The main things I look for in food are what are the main ingredient. I
don't want corn or other fillers to be the prominent ingredient.

Currently, I'm feeding Alexa Pro Plan Chicken and Rice.

If you feel confused or overwhelmed, I'd suggest talking to your vet.

Abigail

P.S. Pet Co. has a great mail delivery service for dog food, and I
believe the added fee for shipping is only $5.