[nagdu] My new dog

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:12:58 UTC 2012

hi mark,
Comgrads.  About your sheppeard.
Yay! From rhonda and mya.

Users" <nagdu at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:35:40 -0500
>Subject: [nagdu] My new dog

>Hi all,

>My new dog is doing well.  I got him on Tuesday the 3, and
yesterday we were doing subway work.

>He is an almost 80lb male shepherd.  His coloration was called
"sable."  The tip of his tale is black, almost like he dipped it
in a bucket of paint.  He is extremely well behaved, and whenever
I stop to talk to someone, he lays down on my left side.
Whenever I am at a counter, he automatically lays down between my
feet and the counter.  He never barks, or chews anything in the
house.  Unless there is some sort of super compelling distraction
like pidgins, he listens to me almost 100% of the time.

>My only complaint is sniffing distractions, and bird
distractions.  However, the bird distraction is more amusing than
dangerous.  Whenever, he sees a bird on the sidewalk in front of
him, he stairs at it, while walking strait at it.  When the bird
gets scared and flies off, he is so happy, bouncing and wagging
his tale.  I don't get on his case about bird distractions so
long as he doesn't go after birds that are not in our path
anyway, and as he is approaching the bird, he can't mess up his
guide work.

>I have a red rubber stick that my dog loves.  This is like doggy
crack.  He wants this rubber stick, more than he wants beef jerky
or other high value food treats.

>Let's call the dog Jon.  That's not his name, however, that's the
alias we are going with to he decides he doesn't want to run over
and make friends with everyone that says his name.