[nagdu] My new dog

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:33:40 UTC 2012

My dog tries it, and finds me quickly there with a sharp correction.
Sometimes he pretends he doesn't hear me, witch means I have to go over and
get him. I live in a dorm room, so he can't go far, and is always within a
few feet of me. Sometimes when I am trying to groom him, he has his collar
off, and, he goes over to the opposite side of the room. He is like, ha-ha,
you can't make me listen. It's too funny. Then I go over there, and make him
do obedient and remind him, because I am the one with thumbs, I am the boss.