[nagdu] dog food

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 13:49:32 UTC 2012

I'm currently feeding Taste of the Wild.  I get two large, 35 pounds?,
bags every 7 weeks, plus a bag of treats.  The total is just under
$100.   I haven't been feeding this food that long and have only
recently switched my retired guide to it.  I may need to adjust the
shipment schedule to every 6 weeks, not sure yet.

I looked at many of the more expensive premium foods and could not spend
that much.  I'm also feeding two dogsSo I picked the food that seemed
the best option between the best nutrition and still being able to
afford good nutrition for myself! *smile*

dogfoodanalysis.com was a huge help.  Lots and lots of good info there.

Julie