[nagdu] Princess

Robert Harris Harris.Robert at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Jan 12 17:43:51 UTC 2012

My last dog Clara was nick named Princes too so I could satisfy the nosy
stranger:0)

Prince is finally working in his first snow storm.
I was teased that he matches the snow so will get lost:0) After black
labs for 23 or so years its funny to be with a yellow. I worked a Red
Lab for 8 years too.

I use Iams too and played that food game many years ago but haven't had
to much Allergy problems with the dog, just me:0) Kelly's dog Johnson
gets ear infections sometimes but playing the food game means one purk,
another problem (in my experience) taking care of two dogs for 20 years
and 1 for 30.

Hannah, take it slow and easy Prince was a lame potato at first but is
now a psycho just like his master.

As for the private clubs and churches problem, yes anywhere my dog isn't
welcome neither am I but you do have public rights and anywhere the
public is allowed so are you.

Bobby and the finally dry Prince