[nagdu] AT PILOT :)

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 12 23:08:47 UTC 2012

Thank you Lyn :)

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Lyn Gwizdak
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:10 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] AT PILOT :)

Good luck, Hannah.

You will get all you need to know about your dog and its care, etc during
your class time at the school.  Ask questions if you want to know something!

You want to be secure that you know all that you can learn while on class
before you go home with the new dog.

Don't forget, you have a wealth of information from us here on the list.
Also, don't let problems get big before asking for help.

Lyn and landon