[nagdu] Distractibility

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Fri Jan 13 21:33:15 UTC 2012

Tracy, also remember that the things a trainer finds in a dog may not always
be the same things you find.  The trainer is the trainer; you are you.
that's why matching is an art nd a science.  (smile).  That's why it's
subjective and objective at the same time and it sounds as if I'm talking
out of both sides of my mouth about this.  (smile).

Next time, have the trainer define things.  Sensitive means so many
things--what you interpret that it means and what it means to the trainer
sound very different perhaps.

and, then, you know, we can only have close to perfect dogs anyway.
(smile).

Believe me, I have honed my dog criteria every time I have gotten a new one.

And I 'm sure you have, too, so hone away.

Margo and Arrow