[nagdu] Bailey's Latest--bathing, weight, etc.

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jan 14 22:38:53 UTC 2012

Well, come on, Mat...you could put him in the washing machine but I don't
think he's like the rinse cycle much--lol.

All joking aside, I really think if you brush him regularly you'll have no
problems.
My vet is a strong opponent of too frequent bathing. Of course, he means
that for the dog, he prefers that  myself I bathe every day--lol.

I have washed my dogs in the tub using a movable shower head, not sure what
you call those.  It's an attachment you put on your shower head so that you
can hold it and the water goes where you want.
I broke mine though and now just bring him to the groomers next to the vet.
That sheltered workshop where the blind with guide dogs have to bathe their
dogs once a week is it...sounds horrible.
I think Marion mentioned such a place in the Tampa area?

Dan the man, carter the nut