[nagdu] Bailey's Latest--bathing, weight, etc.

Abigail Lanier lanier.abigail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 00:22:18 UTC 2012

When I was in class and we were going over grooming needs for our dogs they instructed us that your dog will probably only need a bath every 3-4 months (basically every season change). Additionally, they stressed the importance of combing and brushing your dog. Not only does this provide some relief and "di-stressing" after a day of work, but it helps to spread the dogs natural oils from their skin.

I try to brush and comb Alexa every day or every other day, and I've found that in doing this I really do only have  to bathe her every several months. Because I am a student, we too are always on the go in the midst of class rooms and all that a university's campus entails. People are regularly commenting on how she has such a beautiful coat, and I think this is due to her healthy diet and regular grooming.

Abigail