[nagdu] AT PILOT :)

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Jan 15 18:43:24 UTC 2012

I once saw a person at our county fair who made scarves from dog hair and a
soft yarn.  It was hair from a long coated dog like a Rough Collie or an Old
English Sheepdog.  She had a spinning wheel and was spinning the hair into
yarn and then mixed in a thin regular wool yarn and then made stuff out of
the combined wool and dog hair to make the scarves.  Really nice and soft -
almost felt like mohair!  My dog was sure interested in that yarn - much
more interest than if the yarn was the typical acryllic that is used for
sweaters and scarves that most people use to make stuff.

It won't work with Lab or Golden retriever hair.

Lyn and Landon