[nagdu] dog food

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Mon Jan 16 01:17:28 UTC 2012

Hi Lea, et al,
When Liam and I were training at GDA, they were feeding Canidae, the one
with chicken and corn in it.  There are different variations of Canidae, and
each dog is different.  Unfortunately, Canidae has switched its formula, and
it was giving Liam some awful diarrhea.  So, I changed him to Good Life with
chicken.  This was no longer being sold, so then I switched him to Beneful
Healthy Radiance with real salmon.  It has all the same ingredients that the
Good Life had in it, save for the real salmon, and actually the Beneful has
done him a lot better.  When I trained with Whitney, my previous guide from
GDA, they were feeding Iams with chicken and corn.  Whitney stayed on that
all her life and did well until the end of her life.  I'll continue to give
Beneful Healthy Radiance to Liam.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua