[nagdu] Sorry for the confusion.... I gave out the wrong phone number in my first email

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 16 14:23:35 UTC 2012

While I don't really have a problem with this message, if we're going to
ban announcements of the Travel and Tourism group calls, we ought to ban
this one, too.  It's not actually guide dog related.
I wonder if Dave Andrews would put this sort of thing on the NFB members
announcements he sends out, instead.
Tracy