[nagdu] NAGDU website not working ?

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 23:18:39 UTC 2012

Mardi,

Thanks for this! I was running to check it out when I remembered that
there are some edits on the home page that will help to solve the
problem of broken links that may explain your friends' difficulties.

As for pictures of guide dog users, we have received some, including
yours... I have been looking for a graphics assistant but need to look
harder.

You are right about pictures and about information being kept current
and easily accessible.

To date, when this does not happen, it is my bad, since I am the
webmaster. I currently have some great people ready and willing to work
on various sections because a team effort will keep our site what it
should be and move it forward...

I'm currently taking time aside to work on VR here in Oregon, because
there is a big nasty mess. Also, I have some opportunities to get some
adaptive tech I desperately need so that I can earn income...

But I will get to making sure those links work, because that is
important, too. And do my part to get an excellent team working
together, since they are all way smarter than me about a lot of things.
/grin/

Please give your friend my personal apologies. If you have other
observations, and specific information about which links specifically
are not working (there are a lot of them!) and other things, please do
either post a message to this list or get hold of me at webmaster at nagdu.org.

Thanks!

Tami