[nagdu] How Often to Bathe Your Dog was Re: AT PILOT :)

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 17 17:40:28 UTC 2012

Hello:

I have a standard poodle. So since he gets groomed about every 2nd month he gets bathed then but I have found that he often needs more so I'd say he gets bathed, on average, about 9 times a year.

I have asked my workmates to be honest with me if they find Bogart is getting stinky since, living with him, I might not notice. I work as a social worker, interatcting with people all the time, and Bogart is a great tool in my work so I want to be sure he is looking and smelling good.

Gary