[nagdu] Rain Coats

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 01:23:26 UTC 2012

Oh, heavens. The sulky poodle. I know that exact routine far too well.
/lol/ Maddening, isn't it?

Mitzi loves her rain coat and wears it with style. It's really durable,
that's for sure. And easy to clean when it gets covered with mud and who
knows what else.

I've discovered, though, that so long as I keep her coat groomed and
clean, she has little odor about her when she gets wet. Whew! That
absorbent poodle coat can get pretty soaked, but at that point, she
drips less than I do. /lol/ So when it's rainy season, I"m more likely
to take a couple of good towels in my backpack than put her raincoat on
her. It's probably warmer here south of you on the wet coast. /lol/ If
it's cold and wet, I will put her rain coat on her. She looks very chic
and knows it!

As for me... We just won't talk about that! /lol/

Tami