[nagdu] Service Dogs at SchoolRe: NAGDU website not working ?

Robert Harris Harris.Robert at epamail.epa.gov
Fri Jan 20 19:49:39 UTC 2012

Well I'm waiting for Marion to let me know so its up to him, his message
and why delete now your using "Know it all judgements and policies" can
one person use them and no one else?

From:	"Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC)" <REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com>
            Dog Users'" <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Date:	01/20/2012 01:35 PM
Subject:	Re: [nagdu] Service Dogs at SchoolRe:  NAGDU website not
            working ?
Sent by:	nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org

you until you name the organization:)
This was before you mentioned you needed  it for something else. If you
do find out, please post the name or explain why you can't. And if you
can't, probably best to not discuss in a public list. May want to ask
Julie to dump this thread and delete from server too.