[nagdu] reading was First person to Use Seeing eye dog in US

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Jan 20 22:54:21 UTC 2012

Actually yes.  I taught Tia to respond correctly to sit and down by
showing her the print words.

So okay it wasn't really reading. *smile*  It's just another mode of
communication no different than hand signals or verbal cues.  Still it
was amusing to see how friends reacted when I'd get her to do it.

One more item in a long long list of my nutty dog training experiments! LOL
Julie