[nagdu] Advice Requested

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 21 00:21:46 UTC 2012

If you have a dog that doesn't stay still it is hard to find all of it. I know that most people don't use them but we use relieving harness because in our apartment complex  we were always being blamed for stuff that wasn't picked up. Dogs are allowed here and the property isn't fenced and many people don't pick up but we know that we are getting it because it goes in to a bag. People have criticized this because thay think it is mean to the dogs but it gets the job done so it doesn't matter what people think.

sheila leigland