[nagdu] Advice Requested

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Jan 21 10:29:45 UTC 2012

Since it is so important to your school they can get their butts over there
and clean it up themselves--evil grin.

Honestly...and what "problem" is it causing anyway.

I give you my full moral support, hold your ground.
And if they really don't like it well maybe you should put a cork in your
dog's butt and he'll just explode one day but at least no marks on the
concrete--lol.

Getting around with  either a dog or cane  can be challenging enough and
it's always a source of dismay to me when the general public can act so
petty.

Yours,

Dan the man, Carter the nut