[nagdu] Response: Service Dogs in Schools

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 16:52:01 UTC 2012

I think thoswe who are criticizing should pay attention to previously
written messages as well.  Mr. Gwizdala stated in a previous
message--previous to this one--that he and others are attempting to identify
which organization is disseminating this information.  In other words,
before criticizing, pay attention to the messages written before your
criticism.

margo and Arrow