[nagdu] Mark's dogs

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Jan 21 18:58:19 UTC 2012

Mark,
Have you taken this above this person's head?  It may be time to file a
harassment complaint against them, and if they continue, this is
retaliation.  Office of Student Services sometimes is the overseeing entity.
>From what you are describing, you are complying to the terms of what is
asked of you as a service dog handler, and it might be time to draw that
line in the sand.

Just my thought,

Steve