[nagdu] nagdu Digest, Vol 82, Issue 25

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:29:05 UTC 2012

In NYC they periodically power wash the sidewalks. And besides, the NYC
"pooper skeuper" law does not require guide dog handlers to pick up after
there animals. So, people can complain and grumble all they want, they just
can't do anything.

In my situation, there is no such guide dog exception. Not that I want one,
and I would continue to pick up regardless. However, that is one of the
things the complainers could theoretically due, report me to animal control.

Another thing is the school is threatening to enforce there service dog
clean up policy on me witch is an in house punishment without due process.

It is important to realize that I am cleaning up after my dog to the best of
my ability. No one could do better if they wanted to in the situation.