[nagdu] Advice Requested

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:36:52 UTC 2012

I was not with him when he made the inspection. I had better things to do
with my life besides analyze doggy skid marks.

He can love me or hate me, and I don't really care. He just got to know that
when pushed, I swing back and hit hard.

My point of asking this on list besides simply venting is if he attempts to
pursue this any stronger than grumbling at me, what is my recourse.  What if
anything can he due to me and how can I defend myself against it.  I am
talking in the legal and school rules realms hear, I have no fears that he
would try anything other than administrative punishment.