[nagdu] The look, snow plows as pooper scoopers and other things.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:46:45 UTC 2012

Oh, I might have let her, chances are I would have. Or I might have done it myself. I would have been nervous about the truck, too, so likely I would have let her. Sometimes you don't have time to puzzle things like this out. I am wondering if you shouldn't just let it go. Maybe there was a better way, but if there was, you didn't know what it was at the time.
Cindy