[nagdu] The look, snow plows as pooper scoopers and other things.

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 22:31:34 UTC 2012

Oh. Well, I think in that circumstance, I would have let her help, just
to get in out of the snow. And I would have felt really bad about it,
like I gave up some great privilege of cleaning up after my own dog.
Well, been there, done that, actually, so I know that is how I feel. /smile/

I've also tried insisting on retaining the privilege of cleaning up my
own guide dog's poop... Then the other person insists on picking it up
and I insist on insisting, but no, they insist and they insist that they
insist.... I don't know if it's where I live or if it's just something
about me, but this has happened more than once. I guess if someone
decides to be polite enough to help a person clean up that sort of thing
in a tricky area, then by golly, the *are* going to be that polite, no
matter if they have to beat the person into submission in order to get
on with it. /lol/

So, then, I can assure you that you would not have felt any better after
standing in front of the snow plow arguing the point. /lol/

Sooner or later, I guess, you just realize that life is an absurd place
to live and there's nothing you can do but go with it. /grin/

Tami