[nagdu] Backpacking

Abigail Lanier lanier.abigail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:57:15 UTC 2012

Julie,

The book's title is "Blind Courage" and I am going to try and get a copy of it.

The good news is that I already live in the mountains of North Carolina and Alexa and I are fairly used to hills and such. We have done some hiking, but I wouldn't say that we are well seasoned or experienced hikers.

I'll let you know of our "progress" :-)

Abigail