[nagdu] State Legislation

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 12:09:39 UTC 2012

Bibi,
    The NAGDU website has summaries of all the laws of the states concerning
service animals and wee are working to get the actual texts of these laws
there, as well. To find the legislation concerning guide dogs, from

http://www.nagdu.org

click on Guide dog legislation" and follow the links from there. We have the
legislation of the United States organized by states. The direct link to the
summary of Colorado law is at

http://nagdu.org/laws/usa/colorado.txt

It would be good to have the actual text, as I have already stated, so if
you can do some research for us to get that text, please send it to Tami
Kinney at

Webmaster at nagdu.org

Fraternally yours,
Marion