[nagdu] Musher's secret experiences anyone?

Robert Harris Harris.Robert at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Jan 23 22:52:28 UTC 2012

what kind of commute do you have IE do you have to walk a lot in slush?
meaning blocks or a few miles?

If you do have a nasty winter commute, What kind of boot have you gotten
to work successfully?

I stay away from Wax because I think it both falls off and causes
problems with pours. Bear Grease is not even on the table for discussion
at my desk:0)

I tried several different types of boots during the past 30 years and
found that either they trapped salt and slush against the paw doing more
damage then good or they fall off every few feet (ridiculous)! or they
fall off and hang on the paw (dangerous on or around stairs). MY
EXPERIENCE

I know the paws can take it but like many I'd like to help the pup if I
can a little

Bobby and Prince