[nagdu] Musher's secret experiences anyone?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 23:11:33 UTC 2012

Welcome back!  We've missed you!

I use a homemade version of paw wax.  It's just beeswax, olive oil and
essential oils.  I don't put it on the dog's feet all the time, just
periodically during the winter months especially if the pads are dry or
irritated.  I also use it on my own skin as chapstick or for
particularly dry patches.  I like it a lot.

It does rub off, but I don't put on globs and globs so I've never
noticed a mess on the carpet.  My sighted family members have never
mentioned anything either.  I've never used boots, so I can't say how
wax compares.

HTH
Julie