[nagdu] Owner training

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Tue Jan 24 20:19:43 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,
I appreciate your sharing your experience and insight on owner-training to
us all.  Even though I'm a third-time program-trainer, I'm still always
interested in different methods and systems one puts in place to ensure a
most successful partnership.  So, thanks for sharing.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua