[nagdu] Oh, so that's why he gets to bring his dog everywhere

Robert Harris Harris.Robert at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Jan 24 23:26:58 UTC 2012

Wew! had me nervous for a second, I've had people actually try grabbing
my arm or the dogs leash. Several times I cocked my arm back and was
ready to go, they thought better! I was raised around 4 sighted brothers
and took self defense. I had a conductor push me toward the "wheel chair
seating on a train and I got a great right in, and, he/she could do
nothing because they almost harmed my dog. No, No date or train line
mentioned deliberately