[nagdu] First person to Use Seeing eye dog in US

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Wed Jan 25 00:10:23 UTC 2012

Oh, Sheila, now that is too sweet and funny.  Liam sometimes likes to bat my
hands off the keyboard with his head when he wants attention or he senses
I'm not well.  My previous guide Whitney used to like to bat my cordless
headphones off my head with her head if she knew I was listening to
something highly emotional.  Lol.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua