[nagdu] Oh, so that's why he gets to bring his dog everywhere

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 04:34:28 UTC 2012

Oh! Does one of the programs near you use orange vests for their dogs in
training and puppy raisers?

Here, in GDB territory, it's the green vest. My dog is not wearing a
green vest and is not a real guide dog. Oh, if I don't hear that one
again soon, I will just wither away... NOT! /lol/

So then I wonder about GDB grads around here with working guides in
harness but not in a green vest... Do they have those same discussions
about green vests? If so, how do they feel about it?

Ah, well, people are just plain funny.

Tami