[nagdu] List of Dog Relief Areas Inside Secured Areas of Airports

Shannon L. Dillon shannonldillon at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:13:07 UTC 2012

Good morning.  I've been asked for a list of airports that have dog relief areas inside the secured areas.  I'm aware that regulations were being considered about this issue.  I found a post to this list that discusses the proposed regs last fall. However, I have never heard there was a list of existing airports/relief areas.  Does anyone else know anything about this?
Thanks.
SHANNON L. DILLON