[nagdu] re taking guide dog to UK

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Jan 26 01:25:20 UTC 2012

You may need to cut back his food the day of the trip. I suggest doing this
some day before the trip as practice to make sure that this does not upset
his stomach. When I cut back Lexia's food--which I don't usually do since my
flight is only about 2 hours--she gets sick to her stomach. If this is the
case, you can give your dog pepsid for humans.