[nagdu] Oh, so that's why he gets to bring his dog everywhere

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 17:03:41 UTC 2012

What if I were wearing a sign saying, "Don't pet my dog. I bite!"

I've heard people say that the signs just give people something to read
while they're petting the dog. /lol/ I've never gotten around to getting
one so cannot verify that.

I've thought of a car type proximity alarm: "Step away from the dog!
Step away from the dog!"

Someone recently suggested a rattlesnake sound when people reach for the
dog...

Hm...

Tami