[nagdu] Harness Signs Real and Imagined

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 16:56:58 UTC 2012

Marsha,

Too funny. Somebody somewhere was going on at me about training wolves
to be guide dogs because they're so smart or something... I can't
remember where, but it was not that long ago. At first, I thought they
were joking, but then it seemed like they actually thought this was a
good idea. /lol/ Heavens.

Okay, my inner child wants a wolf for a guide dog. Dumb kid! She thinks
it would be way cool, though. /lol/

My inner adult will happily stick with our wolf in sheep's clothing! /lol/

Tami