[nagdu] Guide Dogs as "chick magnets"

Robert Harris Harris.Robert at epamail.epa.gov
Fri Jan 27 19:07:59 UTC 2012

Mark: Story real short skipping stuff:

Dog guides opened many doors for me but the bedroom door was all my
job:0)

Yes serious magnets:0) but they wait to see your personality and charm
kick in. Prove verbally that your not a broken person and that only your
eyes don't work, thats the dogs job:0) the ones that get it will um be
happy to lets just say spend more quality time with you and the dog:0)
watch out that the beautiful young lady don't fall for you, then ask you
to leave the dog and depend on her, that would be a huge mistake.  I
just say I spell MAN NOT BOY:0)

As for the petting in harness, I work with only my dog these days and
make him just work right through the pet, if someone blocks me they're
in big trouble but if they just reach out and pet even Prince the new
boy knows how to work around that.