[nagdu] Guide Dogs as "chick magnets"

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 19:29:43 UTC 2012

In a deep voice like that of Corneleus or something!  I often cruz around
the neighborhood reading books.  I walked in to our local gas station and
forgot to immediately shut off my machine.  The service woman wasn't paying
full attention and she thaught Holly was talking!  The funny thing was, it
was a mans voice coming out of the machine!