[nagdu] Introduction and Questions

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Jan 29 00:23:12 UTC 2012

No, I was able to keep my original dog until I retired him and had to put him down for health reasons. He was sensitive about people and most he liked but if he didn't I took it seriously because I knew my dog and he always had a good reason. He knew something was wrong when I was loosing a bunch of my hearing and didn't leave my side but when my hearing aides came he knew we would be okay he relaxed again. I had been told my husband shouldn't let me go out alone but I couldn't live like a prisoner in my own home.

sheila leigland